The company’s policy on quality and environmental management
Senior management and staff are responsible for complying with the following environmental policy:
- We are committed to carrying out electronic waste collection procedures and recycling this waste based on the principles of reliability, attentiveness to our customers’ expectations, complying with legal requirements, and consistently improving the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our processes.
- We are committed to an organizational culture based on control apparatuses and minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment.
- We are committed to an ongoing planning, execution, review, and improvement process in environmental management.
- We are committed to work processes and the use of materials, products and resources that do not damage the environment or minimize our impact on the environment.
- We are committed to complying with laws, standards and other requirements that apply to our activities.
This policy applies to the company’s managers and employees, as well as any of its workers and subcontractors.
- The implementation of our quality policy depends on having a quality system that complies with the quality management model described in international standards ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.